Blueprint students receive daily college and career readiness training including a full-day College Readiness Summit. Mentors and advisors guide students through the school selection, application and admissions processes. Each student comes away with:
- A solid personal statement that can be used for all college applications.
- A resume written with expert guidance.
- A StrengthsQuest assessment report (a tool developed by Gallup to identify talents).
- A short list of colleges that match the student’s career goals, personality and budget.
With these and other tools to help along the way, Blueprint students leave the program confident and excited about the future.
More than Academics
Unlike other residential pre-college programs, Blueprint is not exclusively focused on academics. We understand that a lot of worries about college have nothing to do with your studies. We’ll give you practical guidance that will actually prepare you for more than college classes. It’ll give you a peek at college life.
- See what it’s like to live with a roommate in a residence hall.
- Enjoy fun activities while exploring the campus and surrounding community.
- Get guidance from Blueprint Instructors, Resident Advisors and other college mentors.
- Learn study skills and tips to stay organized and manage your time wisely.
The definition of college readiness is different for every student. We get to know our students so we can better guide them to what they need to succeed in college.