Blueprint’s COVID-19 Policy
Blueprint will follow all safety protocols required by the Centers for Disease Control, our insurance provider, state and city guidelines, and our university partner’s guidelines for being on campus.
Additionally, Blueprint is taking the following steps to ensure a safe and enjoyable pre-college summer experience for students and staff.
- Students will be provided private rooms.
- Students will share a bathroom with no more than 2 other individuals.
- While linen rentals may be available at certain Universities, we recommend students bring their own.
- All of our Universities have increased their cleaning and sanitizing processes. As we received documented processes, we will be able to pass them onto our customers.
- We are limiting each program’s capacity to 25 students. Our programs will run in a “bubble”.
- Classroom will be set up to allow for 6’ of space between chairs
- Masks will be required for attendees and staff. KN95 masks will be provided or students may bring pre-approved personal masks from home.
- There will be no large class sessions. All programming will be delivered in small groups.
- Outdoor spaces will be used as much as possible.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of common areas will occur after each use.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the program.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at check in and daily throughout the program.
- Enhanced health screening form must be completed and submitted within a 2 week window before the program begins.
Food & Beverage:
- All Food & Beverages will be provided in a no contact way – prepackaged at dining halls and no buffets.
- Transport to/from airport will be through Uber or Lyft with mask requirements in place to limit the number of students transported together in an enclosed space.
If you have any questions or concerns about your student’s safety, please contact our Enrollment Team at [email protected] or by calling 877-415-1111.