All Blueprint students participate in CCS102, where they will practice the soft skills required to be successful in college, career, and life. While our CCS101 course focuses on academic areas, CCS102 helps students recognize how much of college and career success depends on skills not directly taught in high school.
Students will leave all of our programs with a better understanding of how to be successful today in high school and tomorrow in college and career.
We will cover:
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Communication: with students/professors/coaches/parents
- Conflict Resolution
- Self-Management: hygiene/nutrition/stress
- Using Your Resources: Tutors/counseling center
- Collaboration & Teamwork – Working & Living with Others
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
The best experience of my daughter’s life. Her words. Thank you!
By the second day we had each other laughing hysterically on our way back from the dining hall! I couldn’t believe how quickly we all became friends.
I would HIGHLY recommend Blueprint to any family looking for a personal, high-value summer college experience.