Tuition & Registration
2019 Registration Overview
Registering is quick and easy – just click “Register Now” to get started! The process takes approximately 15 minutes, and requires only general contact and payment information. You’ll start by choosing your campus, picking your pre-college course and then deciding how long you want to stay at your pre-college summer program. Stay for 1 week, 2 weeks or combine programs and sessions for up to 4 weeks of career and college readiness!
Then enter your contact and payment information and your registration is complete! Blueprint will follow up with a confirmation email that includes your registration details, along with instructions on how to get ready for the adventure of your life.
Blueprint Admissions Standards
At Blueprint, we believe every student should have the opportunity to truly prepare for college, which is why (unlike most pre-college programs) we don’t require any transcripts, essays or letters of recommendation. Students of all backgrounds have experienced successful summers with Blueprint. However, it is important for students to understand that with each Blueprint program comes independence and opportunity.
We expect a lot from our students, and each Blueprint program is founded on the principles of honesty, compassion, personal responsibility and safety. If you have any questions as to whether Blueprint Summer Programs is the right fit, please contact our admissions office before completing the online registration process (877.415.1111).
Program Costs For Blueprint’s Pre-College Programs
Blueprint programs vary in cost based on location, but you receive the same high-quality programming no matter which campus you attend. Tuition is designed to cover everything your student will need while at Blueprint! University housing. On-campus activities. Supervision. Classroom instruction. Three meals per day. Everything! You won’t even need to submit an additional application fee. The only additional, non-optional fee is a $75 Materials and Technology fee per registration.
We do suggest a little “walk around” money if students want to pick up snacks and things like that. But unless you want us to meet your student at the airport or your course has a small lab fee to cover materials, your program tuition covers absolutely everything.
With options to pay in full or set up a monthly payment plan, registration is super fast and hassle-free.
For Families On A Budget: Payment Plans Available!
We know you’re already saving for college tuition, so we’ve made paying for a pre-college summer program fit with your budget. Families may elect to pay just the deposit and break up the remainder of the tuition into easy monthly payments. Have a family member that wants to contribute? Did you receive a scholarship for a summer program? You can make additional payments at any time.
Ready To Register For Your Pre-College Program?
Step 1 – Register Your Student Online
- Click “REGISTER NOW” located in the far right corner of our primary navigation bar.
- Choose your campus, pick your course, decide how long you want to stay.
- Enter your student information, parent/guardian information and payment information. A per student, per program non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is required for each online registration. Deposits are payable through our secure online registration system via credit card or e-check. Students registering after June 5, 2019 must pay all program tuition in full.
- Upon completion of our online registration process, you will receive an email confirmation from Blueprint Summer Programs. The confirmation email will summarize your pre-college summer program details and guide you through any necessary program preparation.
Step 2 – Supplemental Forms and Final Tuition Payment
- All supplemental forms, including Student Blueprints, Medical History and Physical Examination forms and 2019 Welcome Packs will be available for download by March 15th. You will receive information via e-mail when necessary.
- If not paying in full, families will be automatically set up on a monthly payment plan, with final payments due on June 5th. Additional tuition payments or changes to an existing payment plan may be made by contacting Blueprint customer service.
Blueprint Refund Policy
A per student, per program, non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is required with each registration. Students withdrawing from the program within 1 week of their registration date will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less the non-refundable deposit of $500. If withdrawing more than 1 week after registering but before 2 weeks prior to program start date, students may receive a refund under the following terms:
- Through March 31st: a refund of any tuition paid, less a cancellation fee of 25% of the program tuition and fees and the non-refundable deposit of $500
- On or after April 1st: a refund of any tuition paid, less a cancellation fee of 50% of the program tuition and fees and the non-refundable deposit of $500
Blueprint Airport Pick-Up & Drop-Off Service
Each program maintains a designated airport that offers full airport pick-up and drop-off service for students arriving by plane. Students may request Blueprint’s Pick-Up/Drop-Off service during the online registration process for an additional fee of $99 each way.
Arrival times vary by campus, please check your welcome pack for details. Blueprint’s designated airports are:
- Georgetown University: Reagan National Airport (DCA) Washington, DC
- Howard University: Reagan National Airport (DCA) Washington, DC
- Lehigh University: Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) Bethlehem, PA
- UCLA: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Los Angeles, CA
- University of Florida: Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) Gainesville, FL
- University of Virginia: Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (CHO) Charlottesville, VA
If you have any questions about the application process or tuition requirements, please contact us by email or telephone at (877) 415-1111.
The staff is completely committed to making your experience the absolute best it can be. I highly recommend this program; it is truly amazing!
The best experience of my daughter’s life. Her words. Thank you!
Blueprint was the best part of my summer. It gave me a taste of college and helped me discover the type of college I would like to attend. I would not pass up a chance to do this program.
By the second day we had each other laughing hysterically on our way back from the dining hall! I couldn’t believe how quickly we all became friends.