Tuition & Registration
Enrollment in Blueprint Summer Programs is limited. Online registrations are accepted on a rolling basis until each campus is sold out. To reserve your space in Blueprint, we strongly recommend completing our online registration process as early as possible.
2017 Registration Now Open!
2017 Registration Overview
Registering is quick and easy – just click “Register Now” to get started! The process takes approximately 15 minutes, and requires only general contact and payment information. You’ll start by choosing your campus, picking your pre-college course and then deciding how long you want to stay at your pre-college summer program. Stay for 1 week, 2 weeks or combine programs and sessions for up to 4 weeks of career and college readiness!
Then enter your contact and payment information and your registration is complete! Blueprint will follow up with a confirmation email that includes your registration details, along with instructions on how to get ready for the adventure of your life.
Program Costs For Blueprint’s Pre-College Programs
Blueprint programs vary in cost based on location, but you receive the same high-quality programming no matter which campus you attend.Tuition is designed to cover everything your student will need while at Blueprint! University housing. On-campus activities. Supervision. Classroom instruction. Three meals per day. Everything! You won’t even need to submit an additional application fee.
We do suggest a little “walk around” money if students want to pick up snacks and things like that. But unless you want us to meet your student at the airport or your course has a small lab fee to cover materials, your program tuition covers absolutely everything.
Payment Plans Available!
With options to pay in full or set up a monthly payment plan, registration is super fast and hassle-free. Families may elect to pay just the deposit and break up the remainder of the tuition into a monthly payment plan. Families can also log into their account at any point prior to May 1 to make additional payments.
Ready To Register For Your Pre-College Program?
Step 1 – Register Your Student Online
- Click “REGISTER NOW” located in the far right corner of our primary navigation bar.
- Choose your campus, pick your course, decide how long you want to stay.
- Enter your student information, parent/guardian information and payment information. A per student, per program non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is required for each online registration. Deposits are payable through our secure online registration system via credit card or e-check. If not paying in full, families will be automatically set up on a monthly payment plan, with final payments in May. Families registering between 5/1 and 5/31 will pay a $1000 deposit with balances due June 1st.
- Upon completion of our online registration process, you will receive an email confirmation from Blueprint Summer Programs. The confirmation email will summarize your pre-college summer program details and guide you through any necessary program preparation.
Step 2 – Supplemental Forms and Final Tuition Payment
- All supplemental forms, including Student Blueprints, Medical History and Physical Examination forms and 2017 Welcome Packs will be available for download by March 1st. You will receive information via e-mail when necessary.
- Tuition payments are payable through our secure online registration system via credit card or e-check. Deposits will be credited towards your tuition, and payments must be received in full by May 1, 2017 for students for families registering before May 1, and June 1st for families registering between May 1st and 31st. Students registering after June 1, 2017 must pay all program tuition in full.
- Additionally, a variety of flexible payment options are available for payment of tuition balances, including automatic bill payments and customized payment schedules.
Blueprint Admissions Standards
Students of all backgrounds have experienced successful summers with Blueprint. The online registration process does not require high school transcripts or letters of recommendation. However, it is important for students to understand that with each Blueprint program comes independence and opportunity.
We expect a lot from our students, and each Blueprint program is founded on the principles of honesty, compassion, personal responsibility and safety. If parents have any questions as to whether Blueprint Summer Programs is the right fit for their student, please contact our admissions office before completing the online registration process (877.415.1111).
Blueprint Refund Policy
A per student, per program non-refundable tuition deposit of $500 is required with each online registration. Students withdrawing from the program before February 1 will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less a non-refundable deposit of $500. Students withdrawing from the program after February 1 and before April 15 will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less a non-refundable deposit of $500 and a cancellation fee of 25% of the balance of the tuition. Students withdrawing from the program after April 1 and before May 1 will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less a non-refundable deposit of $500 and a cancellation fee of 50% of the balance of the tuition. There are no refunds for cancellation after May 1 or after the program commences.
Blueprint Airport Pick-Up & Drop-Off Service
Each program maintains a designated airport that offers full airport pick-up and drop-off service for students arriving by plane. Students may request Blueprint’s Pick-Up/Drop-Off service during the online registration process for an additional fee of $99 each way.
Arrival times vary by campus, please check your welcome pack for details. Blueprint’s designated airports are:
- Arizona State University: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) Phoenix, AZ
- Georgetown University: Reagan National Airport (DCA) Washington, DC
- Lehigh University: Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) Bethlehem, PA
- The Ohio State University: John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) Columbus, OH
- UCLA: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Los Angeles, CA
- University of Connecticut: Bradley International Airport (BDL) Windsor Locks, CT
- University of Florida: Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) Gainesville, FL
- University of Georgia: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) Atlanta, GA
- University of Virginia: Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (CHO) Charlottesville, VA
If you have any questions about the application process or tuition requirements, please contact us by email or telephone at (877) 415-1111.
The staff is completely committed to making your experience the absolute best it can be. I highly recommend this program; it is truly amazing!
The best experience of my daughter’s life. Her words. Thank you!
Blueprint was the best part of my summer. It gave me a taste of college and helped me discover the type of college I would like to attend. I would not pass up a chance to do this program.
By the second day we had each other laughing hysterically on our way back from the dining hall! I couldn’t believe how quickly we all became friends.