Tuition & Registration
Enrollment in Blueprint Summer Programs is limited. Online registrations are accepted on a rolling basis until each campus is sold out. To reserve your space in Blueprint, we strongly recommend completing our online registration process as early as possible. You can check out all our options, including dates and pricing, here.
2020 Registration is OPEN!
Registering is quick and easy – just click “Register Now” to get started! The process takes approximately 15 minutes, and requires only general contact and payment information. You’ll start by choosing your program and picking your location and dates.
Then enter your contact and payment information and your registration is complete! Blueprint will follow up with a confirmation email that includes your registration details, along with instructions on how to get ready for the adventure of your life.
Blueprint Admissions Standards
At Blueprint, we believe every student should have the opportunity to truly prepare for college, which is why (unlike most pre-college programs) we don’t require any transcripts, essays or letters of recommendation. Students of all backgrounds have experienced successful summers with Blueprint. However, it is important for students to understand that with each Blueprint program comes independence and opportunity.
We expect a lot from our students, and each Blueprint program is founded on the principles of honesty, compassion, personal responsibility and safety. If you have any questions as to whether Blueprint Summer Programs is the right fit, please contact our enrollment team before completing the online registration process (877.415.1111).
Program Costs For Blueprint’s Pre-College Programs
Blueprint programs vary in cost based on location, but you receive the same high-quality programming no matter which campus you attend. Tuition is designed to cover everything your student will need while at Blueprint! Tuition for our Pre-College Summer Immersion and 4 Day Summer Intensive includes University housing, on-campus activities, supervision, classroom instruction, three meals per day, and more! You won’t even need to submit an additional application fee.
We do suggest a little “walk around” money if students want to pick up snacks and things like that. But unless you want us to meet your student at the airport or your student attends an off campus event, your program tuition covers absolutely everything.
With options to pay in full or set up a monthly payment plan, registration is super fast and hassle-free.
For Families On A Budget: Payment Plans Available!
We know you’re already saving for college tuition, so we’ve made paying for a pre-college summer program fit with your budget. Families enrolling in one of our programs may elect to pay just the deposit and break up the remainder of the tuition into easy monthly payments. Have a family member that wants to contribute? Did you receive a scholarship for a summer program? You can make additional payments at any time.
Ready To Register For Your Pre-College Program?
Step 1 – Register Your Student Online
- Click “REGISTER NOW” located in the far right corner of our primary navigation bar.
- Choose your program and pick your dates and location.
- Enter your student information, parent/guardian information and payment information. A per student, per program, non-refundable tuition deposit is required for our Pre-College Summer Immersion ($500), 4 Day Summer Intensive ($250) and Saturday Series ($250). Deposits are payable through our secure online registration system via credit card or e-check. Students registering after March 1, 2020 (Saturday Series) or June 1, 2020 (Pre-College Summer Immersion or 4 Day Summer Intensive) must pay all program tuition in full.
- Upon completion of our online registration process, you will receive an email confirmation from Blueprint Summer Programs. The confirmation email will summarize your pre-college summer program details and guide you through any necessary program preparation.
Step 2 – Supplemental Forms and Final Tuition Payment
- All supplemental forms, including Medical History and Physical Examination forms and 2020 Important Information will be available for download by January 1. You will receive information via e-mail when necessary.
- If not paying in full, families will be automatically set up on a monthly payment plan, with final payments due on March 1, 2020 (Saturday Series) or June 1, 2020 (Pre-College Summer Immersion or 4 Day Summer Intensive). Additional tuition payments or changes to an existing payment plan may be made by logging in to your CampIn Touch account.
Blueprint Refund Policy
A per student, per program, non-refundable tuition deposit of $250 (Saturday Series and 4 Day Summer Intensive) or $500 (Pre-College Summer Immersion) is required with each registration. Individuals may withdraw from the program at any time, subject to the following refund policy, but must do so in writing to email@example.com.
- Students who register for a Blueprint program, but decide to withdraw within 72 hours of the initial registration will be given a full refund.
- Students withdrawing within 1 week of their registration date will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less the non-refundable deposit.
- Students withdrawing from the Saturdays Series more than 1 week after registering but before 2 weeks prior to program start date will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less a cancellation fee of 50% of the program tuition and fees.
- Students withdrawing from the Pre-College Summer Immersion and 4 Day Summer Intensive program more than 1 week after registering but before March 31st will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less a cancellation fee of 25% of the program tuition and fees and the non-refundable deposit
- Students withdrawing from the Pre-College Summer Immersion and 4 Day Summer Intensive program more than 1 week after registering but before 2 weeks prior to program start date, on or after April 1st will receive a refund of any tuition paid, less a cancellation fee of 50% of the program tuition and fees and the non-refundable deposit of $500
- There are no refunds for any reason within 2 weeks of any program start date or after the program commences.
Blueprint Airport Pick-Up & Drop-Off Service
Each program maintains a designated airport that offers full airport pick-up and drop-off service for students arri ving by plane. Students may request Blueprint’s Pick-Up/Drop-Off service during the online registration process for an additional fee of $99 each way.
Arrival times vary by campus, please check your CampIn Touch account for details. Blueprint’s designated airports are:
- Lehigh University: Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) Bethlehem, PA
- UCLA: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Los Angeles, CA
- University of Florida: Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) Gainesville, FL
- University of Maryland: Ronald Reagan Washington National (DCA) Arlington, VA
- University of Minnesota: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) Minneaplis, MN
- University of North Carolina: Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) Morrisville, NC
- Cal State Fullerton: John Wayne Airport (SNA): Santa Ana, CA
- Texas A&M: Easterwood Airport (CLL): College Station, TX
If you have any questions about the application process or tuition requirements, please contact us by email or telephone at (877) 415-1111.
The staff is completely committed to making your experience the absolute best it can be. I highly recommend this program; it is truly amazing!
The best experience of my daughter’s life. Her words. Thank you!
Blueprint was the best part of my summer. It gave me a taste of college and helped me discover the type of college I would like to attend. I would not pass up a chance to do this program.
By the second day we had each other laughing hysterically on our way back from the dining hall! I couldn’t believe how quickly we all became friends.